Thursday, July 26, 2012

Small Breasted Women Are Sexy Stop The Brain Washing

Do you feel if you are small breasted that you are not sexy? Do you want to be a bigger bra size? Is that what the media has brain washed you into believing? Do you comprehend that being a small size is just as sexy? If you answered yes or no to any of these questions, read on.

After my two children were born my breasts were large and hung practically to my waist. There was really nothing enthralling about them. I had to wear a bra all the time with under wires. The under wires bruised my ribs. I was in constant rib pain with or without a bra on.

Womens Health Magazine

Also, my posture suffered terribly. I was stooped over from the weight of my breasts. Bad posture back and neck aches are undoubtedly not sexy.

I had a breast allowance performed many years ago. It was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I have more freedom since I do not have to wear a bra everyday. I only wear one when I feel like it (without underwires). I have to do exercises daily to straighten my posture. This will be an ongoing battle if I ever want to stand up straight.

With breast cancer running rampant having small breasts would be easier for the physician to detect if you do have a problem. Catching cancer early is the only way to kick the dreaded disease.

When I see magazines articles written by men and women - brain washing women into reasoning they are only sexy and can catch their man with large breasts - I want to vomit.

You are as sexy as you feel. It is now time to boost your self-esteem and say I love my body. I do not need to please anyone but myself.

Small breasted women have as much fun as large breasted women, are more comfortable and look better.

If you are involved in sports large breasts are undoubtedly a disadvantage.

When did you ever see a woman model with large breasts in all the fashion magazines? Only in the ads to get you hooked to have breast implants.

Breast implants are dangerous and high-priced to remove. When you are large breasted you look heavier and not in proportion to your body size.

Thank you for reading my article. Please feel free to read any of my other numerous articles on assorted subjects.

Copyright Linda E. Meckler 2007

Small Breasted Women Are Sexy Stop The Brain Washing

No comments:

Post a Comment